University Place Hotel and Conference Center is Downtown Portland’s only Economical Hotel and Affordable Conference Center.
Owned, Operated and Located on the campus of Portland State University and Open to the Public.
234 Guest Rooms – 2 Junior Suites – 1 Executive Suite
Check In: after 4 p.m. :: Check out: by 11 a.m.
Conferences & Events: 10 conference and event spaces including an 1800 square foot and a 4000 square foot ballroom. Conference and Event Services and Group Room Blocks available.
Hotel Restaurant: Open to Registered Hotel Guests for breakfast. Please contact the Front Desk for Breakfast times.
Plenty of Parking – $3.00 an hour – $13.00 daily/overnight
- Free Wi-Fi for Guests and Attendees of Events
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Microwave, Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker and Flat screen TV in Every Room
- On-site Washer and Dryer
- Dogs are Welcome With a Small Fee in Designated Rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ice machines and vending machines
- 24 hour Fitness Center (OPEN: For select hours by Reservation only. Please contact the Front Desk for details)
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool (Our Outdoor Pool will close for the season starting on September 18)
- Concierge Services
- Accessible Facilities for Traveler with Disabilities
- Wake Up Calls
- Copy, Fax and Print Services
- On-site Car Rental Service
Campus Rec Center: Hotel guests get exclusive non-student entrance to PSU’s world class Campus Recreation Center, located just 6 blocks, or 2 Max stops from the hotel.
A $15 day pass includes access to a two-court gymnasium, a 1/11 mile, three lane running track, a synthetic floor gymnasium equipped with dasher boards for floor hockey and indoor soccer, a large cardiovascular and weight training facility, two multi-purpose group fitness suites, an aquatic complex including a lap pool and whirlpool spa, locker rooms, a bouldering wall, and daily fitness classes.
Downtown Dining Options: Blocks away from a wide array of quality eating establishments – including Portland’s famous Food Carts!
Public Transportation: Getting around from here is a breeze! TriMet’s Lincoln Station and the MAX Line is just outside our front door and the Downtown Street Car is less than 3 blocks away – both can quickly get you anywhere downtown – connect you to the PDX International Airport, the Amtrak Station and many points beyond.