About Us & Amenities
University Place Hotel and Conference Center is Downtown Portland’s only Economical Hotel and Affordable Conference Center.
Owned, Operated and Located on the campus of Portland State University and Open to the Public.
235 Guest Rooms – 2 Junior Suites – 1 Executive Suite
Check In: after 4 p.m. :: Check out: by 11 a.m.
Conferences & Events: 10 conference and event spaces including an 1800 square foot and a 4000 square foot ballroom. Conference and Event Services and Group Room Blocks available.
The Lincoln Station Grill: All overnight guests receive a complimentary full service hot breakfast in our onsite restaurant and is always open for dinner. In-Room Service Menu also available.
Plenty of Parking – $3.00 an hour – $12.00 daily – $15.00 overnight
- Free WiFi and high speed internet access
- Free local telephone calls
- Comfort Rooms feature microwave, mini fridge, Kuerig Coffee Maker and Flat screen TV
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Pets welcome with a fee and in designated rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ice machines and vending machines
- 24 hour fitness center
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool – the only one in Downtown Portland!
- Concierge Services
- Accessible Facilities for Traveler with Disabilities
- Wake up calls
- Copy, Fax and Print Services
- Onsite Car Rental Service
- There’s even a Baby Grand Piano in our lobby!
Downtown Dining Options: Blocks away from a wide array of quality eating establishments – including Portland’s famous Food Carts!
Public Transportation: Getting around from here is a breeze! TriMet’s Lincoln Station and the MAX Line is just outside our front door and the Downtown Street Car is less than 3 blocks away – both can quickly get you anywhere downtown – connect you to the PDX Internatiuonal Airport, the Amtrak Station and many points beyond.